Wednesday, October 27, 2010

cute dog pictures & cute puppy dogs dressed

heheh!!! guys try to check this ASTIG TOP 10 PET COSTUMES..
cute dog names, cute dog pictures, cute small dogs, pictures of cute dogs, cute puppy dogs

#10 - the hot dog.
meh
Cliche and predictable, yes, but nice execution and pretty dog.

#9 - Darth Pug
i find your lack of kibbles disturbing.
Honestly, I wouldn’t care for this as much if it wasn’t a pug. But it is a pug. Comedy genius.

cute dog pictures

cute puppy dogs

#8 - Cat the Cat
hmm…
I can’t help but wonder if the owner has somehow missed the point of dressing up the cat. However, the fact that it looks totally miserable is so hilariou–OH MY LORD!!! THE EYES!! THE EYES THE EYES!! WHAT IN HEAVEN IS WRONG WITH ITS EYES!!?

#7 - Dragon
rawr
I just gotta give them props for dressing up a lizard. I mean, dang.

#6 - Dog Butt
haha butt
Is it wrong that a dog with a plastic butt should rank so high on the list. Probably.

Heehee…butt.

#5 - Too Cute
awwwwwWWWWWWWW!!!
Would you just look at that? That is so cute my heart stopped. I just want to put it in my pocket.

#4 - Top Cat
pip pip
Everything’s funnier in a top hat and oversized bowtie. But I think this costume is less what the cat is wearing, and more how he’s wearing it. He looks like he belongs in a top hat. I be he’s got a cane too.

#3 - Just…wrong.
real mature
I literally can’t look at this without laughing. Not sure if it qualifies as a “costume” since it’s painted on the cat, but I don’t care. Ah, me. Poor cat.

#2 - Croc Dog
crikey!
This is just straight up clever.

#1 - Going Completely Too Far, Lady. Too Far.
ouch.
This one…I just…words fail. Again, painted on the fur and less a real “costume,” but I gotta give the poor pooch credit for being the best sport in the world. What effort. What painstaking effort. Fur had to be grown out, trimmed just so, dyed just so….

cute dog names, cute dog pictures, cute small dogs, pictures of cute dogs, cute puppy dogs

cute dog names, cute dog pictures, cute small dogs, pictures of cute dogs, cute puppy dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment